In an aim to make yoga as accessible as possible to as many people as possible, I’ve decided to trial a new ‘Pay As You Can‘ payment method for Kind Yoga classes.
Pay As You Can guidelines / suggestions:
- $5-$10 Community (discounted rate)
- $15 Sustainer (pays for yourself)
- $20-$25 Supporter (pays for yourself & subsidises fees for less financially able students)
*Your payments help to support the teacher, venue hire, and provision / maintenance of yoga props (which are all provided).
What to bring:
- Yoga mats provided – you may like to bring your own yoga mat if you have one to place on top for some extra padding / comfort.
- It is recommended to bring a beach / bath towel (which can be folded and placed under your head for support) or a small cushion.
- In the colder months you may like to bring a blanket to stay warm during the more ‘still’ components of the class. (Some blankets are available, however if you tend to feel the cold you may like to bring your own just in case).
- Bring an open mind, and an open heart. No need to bring any fear, doubt, self-judgements or self-criticisms.
- Yoga blocks, bolsters, chairs and straps provided.
What to wear:
- Clothing that you can move comfortably, freely and easily in (owning Lululemon tights is not a pre-requisite).
- Please bring suitable clothing to keep warm, particularly during the final relaxation, in the cooler months (jumper, socks).